Norfolk: Bircham Tofts
See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
Bircham Tofts is about 10 miles west of Fakenham.
See also Great Bircham
and Bircham Newton.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish of Bircham Tofts is in the deanery of Heacham, in the
archdeaconry of Norfolk.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Andrew.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Marriages 1698-1837
- See Phillimore's Marriage Registers, Volume 12.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Bircham Tofts is in Smithdon hundred.
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Docking Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These figures are from the population tables which were produced after the
10-yearly national censuses. The "Families" heading includes families and
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.