Norfolk: Bircham Newton
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Bircham Newton is about 11 miles west of Fakenham.
See also Great Bircham
and Bircham Tofts.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish of Bircham Newton is in the deanery of Heacham, in the
archdeaconry of Norfolk.
- The parish church is dedicated to All Saints.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Howlett, Richard (Editor)
- The Parish Register of Bircham Newton, from 1562 to 1743.
[Norwich, Walter Rye, 1888]
[Norwich, Agas H. Goose, 1888]
- Marriages 1562-1837
- See Phillimore's Marriage Registers, Volume 12.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Bircham Newton is in Smithdon hundred.
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Docking Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
- Gunn, Peter B.
- Bircham Newton: A Norfolk Airfield in War and Peace.
[ISBN 0954277007, 2002]
- Bircham Newton Control Tower
- Description and pictures.
- See Great Bircham Military Records
- Some of the war graves were of people from Bircham Newton
Names, details, pictures, plan of graves, etc.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These figures are from the population tables which were produced after the
10-yearly national censuses. The "Families" heading includes families and
|1811|| 9||18|| 74|
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.