[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
BILNEY (EAST) is a village 21 miles N.W. by N. of Norwich, and 5 miles N.W. by N. of East Dereham. The parish comprises about 532 acres, and contained in 1841, 218 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Baker George 'Horse Shoe' Collison John, Esq. Collison Rev. Henry, M.A. Cork John wheeler Tye Jane 'the Swan' Farmers. Chapman William Tuck John Watson William Yull Paul
See also the East Bilney parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.