Genuki Logo Norfolk Welcome   Contents and Search

Norfolk: Billingford near East Dereham

Hunt's Directory of East Norfolk with Part of Suffolk, 1850

[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]

BILLINGFORD is a village 14 miles N.W. by N. of Norwich, and 6 miles W. by S. of Reepham. The parish comprises 1797 acres, and contained in 1841, 353 inhabitants; its present residents are:-

	Anson     Rev. Thomas A. B.A.
	Allison   William             shoemaker
	Capps     Jemima              grocery dealer
	Dack      Wm.                 joiner and parish clerk
	Good      Philip              'Bell' (and brewer and maltster)
	Groves    John                'Three Tuns,' and carpenter
	Leeds     John Parmeter, Esq.
	Leveridge Mary                baker
	Long      William             miller
	Millett   James               blacksmith
	Millett   Rev. William

	                    Farmers.

	Bonghen   Robert              Good      Philip
	Brown     Joseph              Goward    George
	Doe       William             Leeder    Cullum
	Freeman   Whiteman            Wilson    John
	Gill      William B.


These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web pages. Please see the Copyright Notice.

See also the Billingford near East Dereham parish page.

Copyright © Pat Newby.
November 2005