Norfolk: Barningham Town
For more information about this parish see
Norfolk Parish Links.
Search for more references to this parish - See
Contents & Search above.
Modern and Historical Maps of this Parish.
Barningham Town is about 6 miles N.N.W. of Aylsham.
It is also known as Barningham Winter.
See also North Barningham
and Little Barningham.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
- The Monumental Inscriptions in the Hundred of North Erpingham (Walter Rye).
- The parishes covered include Barningham Town.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- In 1883 the parish was in the Deanery of Repps, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Mary.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
- Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Description, location and picture.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Archdeacons' Transcripts
- Baptisms 1725-1811, Marriages 1727-1810 and
[Parish Register Transcription Society, Dart Series, 2000?]
- These are not included in Boyd's Marriage Index or Phillimore's
For the civil registration of births, marriages and deaths between 1837
and 1930 (and for the censuses from 1851 to 1901), Barningham Town
Erpingham Registration District.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Civil Registration
Description and Travel
See Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Barningham Town is in North Erpingham hundred.
Land and Property
See Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Erpingham Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
- Roll of Honour
- World War 1.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
See Norfolk Parish Links: Voting Registers
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.