See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
Attleborough is 15 miles southwest of Norwich.
Attlebridge is 8 miles northwest of
They are about 14 miles apart.
The name may also be spelled Attleburgh.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Pictures, description, history, services, etc.
- Patton, William
- Architectural notes upon Attleborough church, Norfolk
[Norwich: C. Muskett, 1847]
- Partridge, E. G.
- Quakerism in Attleborough and district.
[ISBN 0900592583, University of Cambridge, Board of Extra-Mural
Studies, Thesis (Certificate in local history), 1977]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Church Records
- Sanderson, E.W. and Palgrave-Moore, Patrick
- Attleborough (Church of England) Parish Registers 1552-1840;
transcribed, edited and indexed.
[Norwich: Norfolk & Norwich Genealogical Society, 1980]
[Reissued on CD, 2001]
- Parish Registers
Description and Travel
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Description and Travel
- Yaxley, Philip
- Wymondham and Attleborough in Old Photographs.
[ISBN 0750907495; Britain in Old Photographs Series, 1994]
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
- History of Attleborough
- Summary of Attleborough's history.
- Bujak, Philip
- Attleborough: the evolution of a town
[ISBN 0946148457, North Walsham: Poppyland, 1990]
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain. Inclosure Commissioners
- Statement of claims (131): Attleburgh.
Drawn up in pursuance of the Act of Inclosure, 1812.
- Great Britain: Statute
- Attleborough Inclosure Act, 1812.
An act for inclosing lands in the parish of Attleburgh, in the
county of Norfolk: 20th May 1812.
[London, George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1812]
See Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.