See Norfolk Parish Links
for more information about this parish.
Search Genuki Norfolk for a NAME or a PLACE or a TOPIC.
Alpington is about 6 miles S.E. of Norwich.
See Norfolk Parish Links: Cemeteries
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Censuses
- The parish is in the deanery of Brooke, in the archdeaconry of
- The parish church was dilapidated many centuries ago, and no traces
of it now remain.
Nearby Churches of all denominations.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Directories
Alpington is in Loddon hundred.
Land and Property
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Land and Property
- Great Britain. Inclosure Commissioners
- Statement of claims (51): Bergh Apton, Thurton, Yelverton,
Alpington and Holveston.
Drawn up in pursuance of the Act of Inclosure, 1801.
- Great Britain: Statute
- Bergh Apton and other parishes inclosure act, 1801.
An act for dividing, allotting, and inclosing the commons and
waste grounds in the parishes of Bergh Apton, Thurton,
Yelverton, Alpington, and Holveston, in the county of Norfolk.
See also Norfolk Parish Links: Maps
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for Loddon and Clavering Registration District, 1836
- Modern and Historical Maps
- Maps of the parish and nearby places.
Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby.