Genuki Logo Norfolk Welcome

Norfolk: Historical Geography


Norfolk has 700+ parishes and these were grouped into areas called hundreds which were used as sub-county areas for administrative and taxation purposes until 1834. Some small alterations occured between the Domesday Survey and this date. In 1834 the Poor Law unions replaced them as the unit of local government and some names lived on although the parishes contained in these unions are not always the same as the original hundreds. These units were then reorganised again in 1974.

The 33 hundreds follow in alphabetical order together with an alphabetical list of the parishes in each. In addition the County of the City of Norwich and the towns of Great Yarmouth, Kings Lynn and Thetford and their constituent parishes are listed separately under the City and Boroughs section.

If there is any further information about locations it can be found in:

These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web pages. Please see the Copyright Notice.
If you use this information in your research, please say that it is from Genuki Norfolk.

Copyright © Mike Bristow.
June 2016

The approximate layout of the Hundreds in the county is as follows:
                             NORTH SEA

                       County of NORFOLK
                       __       ____
                ______/  \_____/    \_________    C=Cromer
L              /                      HOLT    \_C__
I             /       BROTHER  NORTH        NORTH  \__
C  Boro' of /                                          \__
S KL=King's |   DOCKING                SOUTH     TUNSTEAD \_ 
      Lynn  )               GALLOW     ERPINGHAM            \_
     ____  / FREEBRIDGE                            HAPPING    \_
    /    \ |    LYNN              EYNESFORD                WEST \
   /      KL            LAUNDITCH         TAVERHAM          FLEGG\_ 
 _/                                                  WALSHAM       \
|FREEBRIDGE                                   -N-              EAST \
| MARSHLAND                 MITFORD              BLOFIELD     FLEGG |
 \_                                                             __  |
C  \               SOUTH          FOREHOE        HENSTEAD      /  \ |
A  |             GREENHOE                  HUMBLE              |   GY 
M  | CLACKCLOSE            WAYLAND          YARD       CLAVERING\ 
B  |                                             LODDON      __  ) GY=Boro'
S  \_____                                             /\/\__/  \_) of Great
         \   GRIMSHOE      SHROPHAM    DEPWADE        \            Yarmouth
          \        _______                           /
           \______/      /   GUILTCROSS      EARSHAM/ -N- =City of
                        T___  ______    DISS    ___/       Norwich 
             T=Boro' of    \/      \___D______/
               Thetford       D=Diss

                                County of SUFFOLK

For a county map showing all the Hundreds and detailed maps of each see the Parish Maps page.

Alphabetical list of hundreds (as they existed in 1834) follows with parishes contained therein. Links from each hundred heading are to the White's 1845 descriptions. See following notes where "(*)" is against a parish name.


  Blofield, Braydeston (or Bradeston), Brundall, Buckenham (Buckenham Ferry), Burlingham North (Burlingham St. Andrew & St. Peter)(*), Burlingham South (Burlingham St. Edmund), Cantley(*), Freethorpe(*), Great Plumstead, Hasingham (Hassingham), Limpenhoe, Lingwood, Little Plumstead, Postwick(*), Southwood, Strumpshaw, Thorpe St. Andrew (or Thorpe-next-Norwich), Witton (near Blofield).

Parishes marked "(*)" had detached portions - for details and maps see the Detached portions section.


  Burnham-Deepdale, Burnham-Norton, Burnham-Overy, Burnham Sutton-cum-Burnham Ulph, Burnham-Thorpe, Burnham-Westgate, North Creake, South Creake, Waterden.


  Barton Bendish, Beechamwell, Bexwell, Boughton, Crimplesham, Denver, Downham Market, Fincham, Fordham, Hilgay(*), Holme next Runcton, Marham, Nordelph (1909+), Outwell (part of), Redmere (1858-1895), Roxham, Ryston, Shingham (note that a small part is in South Greenhoe Hundred), Shouldham, Shouldham-Thorpe, South Runcton, Southery, Stoke Ferry, Stow-Bardolph, Stradsett, Tottenhill, Upwell (part of), Wallington cum Thorpland, Watlington, Welney (part of), Wereham, West Dereham, Wimbotsham, Wormegay, Wretton.

Note i) that the other parts of the parishes of Outwell, Upwell and Welney are all in Wisbech Hundred in Cambridgeshire.
ii) that Redmere is detached and south of Feltwell Fens and the River Ouse between the hundred of Grimshoe and north of Littleport which is in Witchford Hundred, Isle of Ely, Cambridgeshire.
"(*)" South Hilgay was a detached roughly triangular portion separated from Hilgay by Southery. Its northern apex was Brandon Creek/River Ouse junction and its extent was c. 0.5 mile to the south west, south and south east and it became in 1866 part of Little Ouse.


This hundred is split in two parts by Loddon Hundred.

The North Western section parishes are followed by (W) and the others are in the South Eastern section.

  Aldeby, Brooke (W), Bergh Apton (W), Burgh St. Peter, Ellingham, Geldeston, Gillingham All Saints & Gillingham St. Mary, Haddiscoe, Hales, Heckingham, Howe (W), Kirby Cane, Norton Subcourse, Raveningham(*), Stockton(*), Thorpe next Haddiscoe, Thurlton, Toft Monks(*), Wheatacre All Saints (Wheatacre Burgh).

Parishes marked "(*)" had detached portions - for details and maps see the Detached portions section.


  Ashwellthorpe, Aslacton, Bunwell, Carleton-Rode, Forncett St. Mary, Forncett St. Peter, Fritton, Fundenhall, Great Moulton (Moulton St Michael), Hapton, Hardwick, Hempnall, Morningthorpe, Shelton, Stratton St. Mary, Stratton St. Michael, Tacolneston(e), Tasburgh, Tharston, Tibenham, Wacton.


  Bressingham, Burston, Dickleburgh (all except hamlet of Langmere in Earsham Hundred), Diss, Fersfield, Frenze, Gissing, Roydon (near Diss), Scole, Shelfanger, Shimpling, Thelveton (or Thelton), Thorpe Parva, Tivetshall St. Margaret, Tivetshall St. Mary, Winfarthing.

Further info can be found:

Bryant, Thomas Hugh
The churches of Norfolk: Hundred of Diss.
[Norwich: Norwich Mercury under the auspices of the Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society, 1915]


This hundred existed at the time of the Domesday but was merged (before 1834) with Smithdon and these parishes are also included there.

  Barwick, Bircham Newton, Bircham Tofts, Brancaster, Choseley, Docking, Fring, Great Bircham, Shernborne, Snettisham, Thornham, Titchwell.


  Alburgh, Billingford (near Diss), Brockdish, Denton, Earsham, Langmere (hamlet of Dickleburgh parish - rest is in Diss Hundred), Mendham (part of), Needham, Pulham St. Mary Magdalen (or Pulham Market), Pulham St. Mary-the-Virgin, Redenhall with Harleston, Rushall, Starston, Thorpe Abbotts, Wortwell.

Note that Mendham has only c.1200 acres in Norfolk and the rest lie in the Suffolk hundred of Hoxne.

East Flegg (see Flegg, East)

  Erpingham, North

  Aldborough, Antingham, Aylmerton, Barningham-Norwood, Barningham Town (or Barningham-Winter), Beeston Regis, Bessingham, Cromer, East Beckham, Felbrigg, Gimingham, Gresham, Gunton, Hanworth, Knapton, Matlask(e), Metton, Mundesley (Mundsley), North Repps, Overstrand, Plumstead, Roughton, Runton, Sheringham, Sidestrand, South Repps, Suffield, Sustead, Thorpe Market, Thurgarton, Trimingham, Trunch.

Further info can be found:

Rye, Walter
Some rough materials for a history of the hundred of North Erpingham in the county of Norfolk. 3 volumes.
[Norwich, Goose, Vol 1:1883, Vol 2:1885, Vol 3:1889]
Armstrong, Mostyn John
The history of Norfolk; Hundred of North Erpingham.
[Norwich: M. Booth, 1781, Originally published as part of volume 3 of "History and antiquities of the county of Norfolk".]

  Erpingham, South

  Alby, Aylsham, Baconsthorpe(*), Banningham, Barningham Parva, Belaugh, Blickling, Booton, Brampton, Burgh, Buxton, Calthorpe, Cawston, Colby, Coltishall, Corpusty, Erpingham, Hautbois-Magna (Great Hautbois), Hevingham, Heydon, Ingworth, Irmingland, Itteringham, Lammas with Little Hautbois, Mannington, Marsham, Oulton, Oxnead, Saxthorpe, Scottow, Skeyton, Stratton Strawless, Swanton Abbot, Thwaite, Tuttington, West Beckham(*), Wickmere, Wolterton.

Note that Baconsthorpe and West Beckham are detached and between the hundreds of Holt and North Erpingham.


  Alderford, Bawdeswell, Billingford (near East Dereham), Bintry (Bintree), Brandiston(e), Bylaugh, Elsing, Foulsham, Foxley, Great Witchingham, Guestwick, Guist, Hackford by Reepham, Haveringland, Hindolveston, Kerdiston, Little Witchingham, Lyng, Morton-on-the-Hill, Reepham, Ringland, Salle, Sparham, Swannington, Thelmelthorpe, Thurning, Twyford, Weston Longville, Whitwell, Wood Dalling, Wood Norton.

Note that "Eynesford" is an alternative spelling.

  Flegg, East

  Caister next Yarmouth, Filby, Mautby, Ormesby St. Margaret, Ormesby St. Michael, Runham(*), Runham Vauxhall (1894), Scratby, Stokesby with Herringby, Thrigby.

Note that Runham Vauxhall was created in 1894 out of Runham.
Parishes marked "(*)" had detached portions - for details and maps see the Detached portions section.

  Flegg, West

  Ashby, Billockby, Burgh St. Margaret & St. Mary(*), Clippesby, East Somerton, Hemsby, Martham, Oby, Repps with Bastwick, Rollesby, Thurne (or Thirne), West Somerton, Winterton.

Note that Burgh St. Margaret & St. Mary includes a detached portion to the south west of Billockby.


  Barford, Barnham-Broom, Bawburgh, Bowthorpe, Brandon Parva, Carleton-Forehoe, Colton, Costessey (or Cossey), Coston, Crownthorpe, Deopham, Easton, Hackford (near Wymondham), Hingham, Honingham, Kimberley, Marlingford, Morley St. Botolph, Morley St. Peter, Runhall, Welborne, Wicklewood, Wramplingham, Wymondham.


Originally contained Freebridge-Lynn and Freebridge-Marshland and was known as "Freebridge Hundred and a Half".


  Anmer, Ashwicken, Babingley, Bawsey, Castle Acre, Castle Rising, Congham, Dersingham, East Walton, East Winch, Flitcham cum Appleton, Gayton, Gayton Thorpe, Gaywood, Great Massingham, Grimstone, Harpley, Hillington, Leziate, Little Massingham, Middleton, Mintlyn, North Runcton, North Wootton, Pentney, Roydon (near King's Lynn), Sandringham, Setchey, South Wootton, West Bilney, West Newton, West Winch, West Acre, Wolferton (or Wolverton).


  Central Wingland(*), Clenchwarton(*), Emneth, St. Edmund (North Lynn), St. Peter (West Lynn), Marshland St James (1922), Terrington St. Clement(*), Terrington St. John(*), Tilney All Saints(*), Tilney-cum-Islington(*), Tilney St. Lawrence(*), Walpole St. Andrew(*), Walpole St. Peter(*), Walsoken(*), Walton (West)(*), Wiggenhall St. German, Wiggenhall St. Mary Magdalen, Wiggenhall St. Mary the Virgin(*), Wiggenhall St. Peter.

Further info can be found:

Marlowe, Christopher, fl.1926
People and places in marshland
[London: Palmer, 1927]
Beloe, Edward Milligen
Freebridge Marshland Hundred and the making of Lynn
[Norwich: Goose, 1896]
Rye, Walter
Monumental inscriptions in the marshland churches, Norfolk
From notes made by Thomas Martin (1697-1771)
[Norwich: printed for the Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society, 1886]



  Alethorp (or Althorpe), Bagthorpe, Barmer, Broomsthorpe, Dunton-cum-Doughton, East Barsham, East Raynham (or Rainham St. Mary), East Rudham, Fakenham (or Fakenham Lancaster), Fulmodeston cum Croxton, Great Ryburgh, Helhoughton, Hempton, Kettlestone, Little Ryburgh, Little Snoring, New Houghton, North Barsham, Pensthorpe, Pudding Norton, Sculthorpe, Shereford, South Raynham (or Rainham St. Martin), Stibbard, Syderstone, Tatterford, Tattersett (or Gatesend), Testerton, Toftrees, West Barsham, West Raynham (or Rainham St. Margaret), West Rudham.

  Greenhoe, North

  Barney, Binham, Cockthorpe, Egmere, Field Dalling, Great Snoring, Great Walsingham, Hindringham, Holkham, Houghton-in-the-Dale (or Houghton St. Giles/Houghton in-the-Hole), Little Walsingham, Quarles, Stiffkey, Thursford, Warham All Saints, Warham St. Mary, Wells-next-the-Sea, Wighton.

  Greenhoe, South

  Bodney, Caldecote, Cockley-Cley, Didlington, East Bradenham, Foulden, Gooderstone, Great Cressingham, Hilborough, Holme Hale, Houghton-on-the-Hill, Langford, Little Cressingham, Narborough (Narburgh), Narford, Necton, Newton by Castleacre, North Pickenham, Oxborough, South Pickenham, Shingham (small part only, mostly in Clackclose Hundred), Southacre, Sporle with Palgrave, Swaffham, West Bradenham.


  Buckenham Tofts (or Buckenham Parva), Colveston, Cranwich, Croxton (near Thetford), Feltwell Anchor (1858), Feltwell St. Mary & St. Nicholas, Hockwold cum Wilton, Ickburgh (Igborough), Lynford, Methwold, Mundford, Northwold, Santon (or Santon House), Stanford, Sturston, Weeting with Broomhill (Weeting All Saints), West Tofts, Whittington (1874).

Notes - A small part of Brandon was assessed with this hundred in 1842. Whittington was a hamlet in Northwold until 1874.


  Banham, Blo' Norton (Norton Bell'eau), East Harling, Garboldisham, Gasthorpe, Kenninghall, North Lopham, Quidenham (Quiddenham), Riddlesworth, Rushford (part of), Snarehill (Great and Little), South Lopham, West Harling.

This Hundred is sometimes refered to as Giltcross. Note that part of Rushford called the Rushford Lodge Estate (comprising c.1495 Acres) lies in the Suffolk hundred of Blackbourn.


  Brumstead, Catfield, East Ruston, Happisburgh (or Hasbro'), Hempstead with Eccles (near Stalham), Hickling, Horsey-next-the-Sea, Ingham, Lessingham, Ludham, Palling-near-the-Sea (or Sea Palling), Potter Heigham, Stalham, Sutton, Walcott, Waxham.


  Arminghall, Bixley, Bramerton, Caistor St.Edmund, Framingham Earl, Framingham Pigot, Holverstone, Kirby Bedon, Poringland Great (or East), Poringland Little (or West), Rockland St. Mary, Saxlingham-Nethergate, Saxlingham-Thorpe, Shotesham All Saints (Shottesham All Saints), Shotesham St. Mary & St. Martin, Stoke Holy Cross, Surlingham, Trowse (or Trowse Newton), Whitlingham, Yelverton.


  Bale (or Bathley), Bayfield, Blakeney, Bodham, Briningham, Brinton, Briston, Cley-next-the-Sea, Edgefield, Glandford, Gunthorpe, Hempstead (by Holt), Holt, Hunworth, Kelling, Langham, Letheringsett, Melton Constable with Burgh Parva, Morston, Salthouse, Saxlingham, Sharrington, Stody, Swanton Novers, Thornage, Weybourne, Wiveton.

Further info can be found:

Norfolk Record Society; 1
Calender of Frere mss.: hundred of Holt; Muster roll: hundred of North Greenhoe, circa 1523 [and] Norwich subscriptions to the voluntary gift of 1662
[Norwich: 1931]
Dew, Walton N.
The monumental inscriptions in the hundred of Holt, in the county of Norfolk; edited by W. Rye
[Norwich: Goose, 1885]


  Bracon Ash, Colney, Cringleford, Dunston, East Carleton, Flordon, Great Melton (or Melton Magna), Hethel, Hethersett, Intwood, Keswick, Ketteringham, Little Melton (or Melton Parva), Markshall, Mulbarton, Newton Flotman, Swainsthorpe, Swardeston, Wreningham.

Lackford (Suffolk)

  Brandon (SFK), Santon Downham (SFK), Thetford St. Cuthbert (part), Thetford St. Peter (part).

Note that the above parishes of Thetford St. Cuthbert and Thetford St. Peter are administrated with the rest of the Borough of Thetford.


  Beeston, Beetley, Brisley, Colkirk, East Bilney, Dillington (hamlet of East Dereham parish - rest is in Mitford Hundred), East Lexham, Gateley, Great Dunham, Great Fransham, Gressenhall, Hoe, Horningtoft, Kempston, Litcham, Little Bittering, Little Dunham, Little Fransham, Longham, Mileham, North Elmham, Oxwick, Pattesley, Rougham, Scarning, Stanfield, Swanton Morley, Tittleshall, Weasenham All Saints(*), Weasenham St. Peter, Wellingham, Wendling, West Lexham, Whissonsett, Worthing.

Further info can be found:

Carthew, George Alfred
The hundred of Launditch and deanery of Brisley, in the county of Norfolk: evidences and topographical notes. 3 volumes.
[Norwich: Miller & Leavins, 1877-1879]

Weasenham All Saints had a detached portion to the NW (centered on Upper House Farm - TF825236).


  Alpington, Ashby, Bedingham, Broome, Carleton St. Peter, Chedgrave, Claxton, Ditchingham, Hardley, Hedenham, Hellington, Kirstead, Langley, Loddon, Mundham, Seething, Sisland, Thurton, Thwaite St. Mary, Topcroft, Woodton.

Parishes marked "(*)" had detached portions - for details and maps see the Detached portions section.


  Cranworth, East Dereham (all except hamlet of Dillington in Launditch Hundred), East Tuddenham, Garvestone, Hardingham, Hockering, Letton, Mattishall, Mattishall Burgh, North Tuddenham, Reymerston, Shipdham, Southburgh (Southbergh), Thuxton, Westfield, Whinbergh (Whinburgh), Wood Rising, Yaxham.

North Erpingham (see Erpingham, North)

North Greenhoe (see Greenhoe, North)


  Attleborough, Besthorpe, Brettenham, Bridgham, East Wretham, Eccles, Great Ellingham, Hargham, Hockham, Illington, Kilverstone, Larling, New Buckenham, Old Buckenham, Rockland All Saints(*), Rockland St. Andrew(*), Rockland St. Peter (small part inc. church - c.200 acres - rest in Wayland), Roudham, Shropham, Snetterton, West Wretham, Wilby.

Rockland St. Andrew had detached parts (from 6 inch OS map):-
No. 1 at TL998973 - SE of Pound Farm
No. 2 at TL995965 on The Street opposite White Hart
No. 3 at TL997961 - 2 fields N. of Church Farm
No. 4 at TL985950 - SW of Rocklands Farm, Sandy Lane
No. 5 at TL973947 - N of Sandy Lane
No. 6 at TL975946 - S of Sandy Lane
No. 7 at TL972945 - S of Sandy Lane

Rockland All Saints had a detached part at TL990966 to W of lane off The Street. This part and Nos. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 all added to Civil Parish of Rockland All Sts. and St. Andrew in 1885.

Further info can be found:

Bryant, Thomas Hugh
The churches of Norfolk: Hundred of Shropham
[Norwich: Norwich Mercury under the auspices of the Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society, 1913]

See also notes under Thetford


This also contains one parish (Ingoldisthorpe) on its own on the south edge of the old Docking hundred.
The original parishes of this Hundred are marked (S). The others come from the inclusion of the Docking Hundred.
  Barwick, Bircham Newton, Bircham Tofts, Brancaster, Choseley (ex. par), Docking, Fring, Great Bircham, Great Ringstead (S), Heacham (S), Holme-next-the-Sea (S), Hunstanton (S), Ingoldisthorpe (S), Sedgeford (S), Shernborne, Snettisham, Stanhoe (S), Thornham, Titchwell.

South Erpingham (see Erpingham, South)

South Greenhoe (see Greenhoe, South)


  Attlebridge, Beeston St. Andrew, Catton, Crostwick, Drayton, Felthorpe, Frettenham, Hainford, Hellesdon (part of, the hamlet of Hellesdon is in Norwich), Horsford, Horsham St. Faith, Horstead with Stanninghall, Newton St. Faith, Rackheath, Salhouse, Spixworth, Sprowston, Taverham, Wroxham.


  Ashmanhaugh, Bacton, Barton Turf, Beeston St. Lawrence, Bradfield, Crostwight, Dilham, Edingthorpe, Felmingham, Honing, Horning, Hoveton St. John, Hoveton St. Peter, Irstead, Neatishead, North Walsham, Paston, Ridlington, Sco-Ruston (or South Ruston), Sloley, Smallburgh, Swafield, Tunstead, Westwick, Witton (near North Walsham), Worstead.

Further info can be found:

Rye, Walter
The monumental inscriptions in the hundred of Tunstead, in the county of Norfolk
[Norwich: Goose, 1891]


  Acle(*), Beighton(*), Fishley, Halvergate, Hemblington, Moulton St. Mary(*), Ranworth-with-Panxworth, Reedham, South Walsham St. Lawrence(*), South Walsham St. Mary, Tunstall, Upton, Wickhampton, Woodbastwick.

Parishes marked "(*)" had detached portions - for details and maps see the Detached portions section.


  Ashill, Breccles (Breckles), Carbrooke, Caston, Griston, Little Ellingham, Merton, Ovington, Rockland St. Peter (largest portion - c.800 acres - rest in Shropham), Saham Toney, Scoulton, Stow-Bedon, Thompson, Threxton, Tottington, Watton.

West Flegg (see Flegg, West)

End of Hundred descriptions

City and Boroughs

and their constituent parishes in the year 1834 :-

Norwich City and County of the City

  All Saints, Earlham St. Mary, Eaton St. Andrew, Heigham, Hellesdon (hamlet only, rest in Taverham), Lakenham, St. Andrew, St. Augustine, St. Benedict, St. Clement, St. Edmund, St. Etheldred, St. George Colegate, St. George Tombland, St. Giles, St. Gregory, St. Helen, St. James (inc. hamlet of Pockthorpe), St. John Maddermarket, St. John (de) Sepulchre, St. John Timberhill, St. Julian, St. Lawrence, St. Margaret, St. Martin-at-Oak, St. Martin-at-Palace, St. Mary-at-Coslany, St. Mary-in-the-Marsh, St. Michael-at-Coslany (St. Miles), St. Michael-at-Plea, St. Michael-at-Thorn, St. Paul, St. Peter Hungate, St. Peter Mancroft, St. Peter-per-Mountergate (Parmentergate), St. Peter Southgate, St. Saviour, St. Simon & St. Jude, St. Stephen, St. Swithin, Thorpe hamlet,
and the following area - Liberty of the Town Close,
and the hamlets of Trowse Millgate, Carrow & Bracondale.

  Borough of King's Lynn

  King's Lynn All Saints (South Lynn), King's Lynn St. Margaret.

Note that the Borough by 1880 also included 284 acres of Gaywood and 144 acres of North Lynn.

  Borough of Thetford

  Thetford St. Cuthbert, Thetford St. Mary, Thetford St. Peter.

Note that for two of the Thetford parishes -

Borough of Great Yarmouth

  Great Yarmouth (inc. Southtown which was added in 1681 even though it was in Suffolk).

Note that the area covered by the Borough of Yarmouth changed over time so that by 1883 it also included Gorleston. The Suffolk Hundred of "Mutford and Lothingland" used to include Gorleston and Southtown for some administration purposes eg. poor law etc.

Parishes with detached portions

  The following parishes have detached portions located in other Hundreds. For maps of these areas (and others described already) see the Parish Maps for each Hundred page and the All of Norfolk at Full Size Map on the Norfolk Hundreds Maps page

Parish Letter
on Map
Hundred (where
Parish located)
Hundred(s) containing
detached portion(s)
  Acle     (see Nowhere) a  Walsham   East Flegg   &   Walsham
[Det No.1 -TG4980008850-SE of Staregap(or Scaregap) Farm]
[Det No.2 -TG4840007850]
[Det No.3 -TG4522908054]
  Beightonb   Walsham  Walsham
[Beighton Marshes-TG4675506193]
  Burlingham St Andrewc   Blofield  Walsham
  Cantleyd   Blofield  Walsham
[S. of Six mile House-TG4568909156]
  Chedgravee  Loddon   Clavering
[Det No.1 -Chedgrave Marshes-TG4380001500]
[Det No.2 -Chedgrave Marshes-TG4490602063]
  Freethorpef  Blofield   Walsham
[Breydon North Flats-TG4890007300]
  Langleyg   Loddon  Walsham
[Langley Marshes-TG4637403931]
  Loddonh  Loddon   Clavering
[N. of New Cut-TG4400000500]
  Moulton St Maryi   Walsham  Walsham
[Berney Marshes-TG4668705640]
  Postwickj  Blofield   Walsham
[By Black House-TG4727608958]
  Raveninghamk   Clavering  Clavering
[Det No.1 -TM4450099700-NW of St Olave's]
[Det No.2 -TG4250000800]
  Runhaml  East Flegg   East Flegg [TG5030008600]
  Stocktonm  Clavering   Clavering
[Det No.1 -W. of Seven Mile House-TG4530001500]
[Det No.2 -NW. of Seven Mile House- TG4560001800]
[Det No.3 -TG4570002350 (N. of No.2)]
[Det No.4 -TG4620002500 (NE. of No.3)]
[Det No.5 -TG4595003100 (N. of No.4)]
  South Walsham St Lawrencen   Walsham  Walsham
[South Walsham Marshes-TG4650507958]
  Toft Monkso  Clavering   Walsham
[Det No.1 -TG4470001200]
[Det No.2 -TG4605002900]