Norfolk: The Broads
The Broads (or Broadland) is an area of rivers and stretches of water,
situated roughly between Norwich and Great Yarmouth, from Stalham in the
north to Lowestoft in the south.
Description and Travel
- Bulmer, Jane
- The Norfolk Broads in colour.
[ISBN 0711702926, Norwich: Jarrold, 1987]
- Clark, M. Aitken; Denyer, Richard and Knights, Sarah
- Still Waters : photographs of the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads
[ISBN 0951485903, Still Waters Press, 1989]
- Dawson, John G.
- Broads and Broadsmen.
[ISBN 0863326463, Lewes: Book Guild, 1991]
- Dye, Margaret
- More memories from the marshes: people of the Broads, past and
[ISBN 0948400390, Dereham, Larks Press, 1996]
- Manning, Stanley Arthur
- Portrait of Broadland.
[ISBN 0709181310, London: Hale, 1980]
- Middleton, C. S.
- The Broadland photographers: the photographs of
J. Payne Jennings, P.H.Emerson and George Christopher Davies,
[ISBN 0903619237, Norwich: Wensum Books, 1978]
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and
the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web
pages. Please see the
Copyright © Pat Newby